Best Dog Treat Recipes - Home
Dog Biscuit Recipes
Peanut Butter Nuggets Dog Biscuits Recipe
Peanut Butter Nuggets
Dog Biscuits Recipe
This peanut butter dog biscuits recipe will quickly become a favorite for homemade dog treats for your Best Friend! And the cute shapes are quick and easy to cut out.
Show me a dog who doesn’t like peanut butter dog treats and I’ll show you a dog that hasn’t tasted them!
Dogs love peanut butter, and they love these peanut butter homemade dog biscuits!
These Peanut Butter Nuggets have lots of creamy all natural peanut butter--combined with whole grains, oatmeal, milk, and unsulphured blackstrap molasses (for added iron and B vitamins).
Peanut butter and whole grains provide protein and lots of healthy nutrients for your dog in these healthy dog treats.
And these peanut butter dog biscuits are just the right size for everyday treats, for small to medium sized dogs. In addition, they can be used as rewards during training, for larger dogs.
The Nuggets measure 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 inches each. A great choice for the weight watchers in the crowd, these homemade dog biscuits have only 15 calories each.
Homemade dog treats made with
this peanut butter dog treat recipe.
Healthy Homemade Dog Biscuits
- Place all the ingredients in your bread maker in the order that your machine requires.
- Set the bread maker for the dough cycle.
- When the dough is ready, remove it and divide it into 3 pieces.
- Roll each chunk of dough into a sheet that is ¼” thick.
- Using an apple corer, press the corer hard onto the sheet of dough. This will make an indentation, but won’t cut all the way through the dough.
I just take a sharp knife and go over the indentations to cut the pieces. You will end up with shapes like the dog biscuits in the picture and a small circle that is in the middle.
This is the apple corer that I use for this recipe.
Buy an apple corer and divider
like this one,
inexpensively, at Amazon
- Place the dog treats on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake the treats at 300 degrees F for 45-60 minutes. Check them often to make sure that they don’t get too brown.
- Turn off the oven and let the dog biscuits dry in the oven overnight until they are hard and crisp.
I think your dog will really like this peanut butter dog biscuits recipe. Have fun with it!
Here are some more popular topics: